 Local / Canada / 1393
Re: OT: help in vacation planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 06:43:41 GMT

In regards to meeting up with AFOLS in Vancouver,the VLC's website is
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/. Email one of us once you get further details on
the dates and we'll see what we have planned for the summer. However we
don't have anything planned yet pretaining to public shows, so nothing is
set in stone.