 Local / Canada / 1423
Re: help in vacation planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 13:17:00 GMT

First of all, I want to thank all the people who sent me - either here or by
private emails - suggestions and information. Your help has been really
valuable.

Since I posted my first message one month ago, our program has changed a
bit, mostly for the fact that the Toronto area is simply unreachable during
the period we begin our vacation: all the flights and the accomodations have
been booked with a large advance due to the visit of the Pope.

Now our flights are booked so the following program should be final. Dates
refer to the location where we plan to sleep:

Jul 27 to 28 - Montreal
Jul 29 - Quebec City
Jul 30 to Aug 1 - Saguenay region (Tadoussac?)
Aug 2 - Calgary
Aug 3 to 5 -  Banff/Lake Louise area
Aug 6 to 8 -  Jasper area
Aug 9 - travelling south/west (possible stop for the night in Revelstoke)
Aug 10 to 11 - Okanagan valley (Penticton?)
Aug 12 to 14 - Vancouver
Aug 15 to 16 - Toronto

I imagine that during that period many of you will be as well on vacation,
and possibly out of town. However, if there's any chance to meet some of you
Canadian AFOLs, I'd be very pleased to.

Thanks again for your help.
Mario