 Local / Canada / 1422
Re: Zellers BOGOHO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 12:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:

I scouted the local Zellers stores yesterday and they all had the new
StarWars sets (including the Republic Gunship).

I checked one Fredericton, NB Zellers on Saturday.  The only EpII set was the
Jedi Starfighter.  There were NO new large sets at all.  I think Wal-Mart • (Evil
Empire!) is slowly spelling doom for Zellers here.

The Zellers in Ste. Basile had a few 7133s on the shelf a couple of weeks ago.
I'll be checking again sometime this week (because of the BOGO).

TRU has the full EpII line.  They also had two RBRs (10019) just before noon
on Saturday, and one was gone when I returned that evening.

Jeff J

Sounds like N.B. is doing better than P.E.I.  I went looking for new sets (also
because of the BOGO) and all they had was Jango's Slave 1 and the Tusken Raider
set.  I'm going to recheck later today.

I'm going to Moncton tomorrow afternoon, but I'll miss the BOGO (and my wife
will be with me to discourage any outlandish Lego purchases).

Andrew