 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4160
Re: Lego won't help - any idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:13:38 GMT

Vince,

the pole reverser (5120) is still available at Lego S@H Germany for ?8.49.
If you want to, I can forward this part to you. You can order and pay for
this item by yourself and let the S@H guys ship this item to my German
address. From here I could forward the set to you - all I want is the actual
shipping cost from me to you (via PayPal). Just get back to me via private
mail : brickhead@web.de

the brickhead

"Vince" <Vincent05@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,
I'm just spending my spare time with cleaning my technic sets and • replacing
the defect parts. On my 8448 the technic shock absobers (clear) were • broken.
Same at 8446. A small tube from 8445's steering was lost. So I ordered
spare parts for three times without any problems. When I finally checked • my
Space Shuttle (8480) I realized that one of the pole reversers was out of
function. I called the Lego service again but they told me that they are • not
allowed to help me anymore because I ordered parts three times this year • and
that is the limit for one year. I asked if I can buy the part but they • told
me that there is no way to get it at Lego. Noone at bricklink has this • part
for sale, same at Dacta. But without this part the Space Shuttle can't be
used in a normal way. I cannot understand this politics. I don't want my
spareparts free of charge but right now it looks like there is no chance • to
get this switch. As far as I know there is no service pack that contains • the
switch. So has anyone got an idea where I can buy one?

TIA

Sven