 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4162
Re: Lego won't help - any idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:09:29 GMT

Hi again,
thank you for your help, I just found it:-) The only thing I don't
understand is why that lady at the Lego hotline has blocked me when I asked
her if I have the chance to buy it?! Perhaps it was not her day
today...again, thanks for your fast help.

Sven

In lugnet.lego.direct, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Dude,

I just realised that you've got a German e-mail account! Just go to

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B20B83EAE%2DCF6E%2D49FE%2D9E24%2DFE8B3
7377464%7D

and put it into into your shopping basket........

the brickhead