 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4163
Re: Forget 3033 get one one of these 5800 Piece boxes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 05:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, John Heins writes:
[...]
IMHO, If TLC can dedicate packaging time to this endeavor, they can come up
with some Technic bulk tubs.

Technic bulk tubs...Technic bulk tubs...Technic bulk tubs...Technic bulk
tubs...!!!

Better yet, forget the tubs.

Bulk Technic ... Bulk Technic ... Bulk Technic ... Bulk Technic ... Bulk
Technic !!!!!

Hey, if we repeat it enough, it might happen.  (Cypress trees)

--
  David Schilling