 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15956
STILL WANTED: Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:45:54 GMT

Hi Everyone!

I'm still looking for this set in ANY form.  Meaning sealed, with or without
box, with instructions, with stickers, and complete.  So in other words, the set
has to be complete with instructions and stickers for minimum requirements.
PLEASE HELP!  I NEED AS MANY OF THESE AS I CAN GET!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com