  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3541 – 3560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FS: 14 RES-Q sets - $160 + Shipping

I have for sale the following discontinued RES-Q sets that are to be sold in one large lot to those in the United States only. 10 copies of 6445 - Emergency Evac - (97 elements ea.) 2 copies of 6462 - Aerial Recovery - (201 elements ea.) 2 copies of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  One Nation (Under God) Indivisible, With Liberty...(was: Re: Troll Alert)

(...) Hey, that's how I felt about the Troll Alert-- funny, but not very useful;-) I suspect that in this current (...) I gathered. Your posts seem to fit his definition (...) Thank you for recognizing that fact. Of course I'm not a troll, and while (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.490)

  Re: Chris' figs

(...) I forget which set now, and im too lazy to look it up, but if you want a black sword, traveling back in time 15 years would help... --Anthony (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

(...) Here's the set (9453) You get 8 yellow macaronis. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  .dat files

Hi everyone Does anyone know of a place I can go to download .dat files of official LEGO set models? The ones I'm interested in are Futuron, Blacktron I and II, SpacePolice I and II, and M-Tron. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeremy (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  new legOS documentation

Thanks to the efforts of a number of people, there is a raft of new documents up at the legOS site. Because of the growing amount of documentation, I've organized a new page to keep track of all the available docs: (URL) things up there now: *LegOS (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  (canceled)

help, express
(score: 2.489)

  Needed a help, especially please read 'p/s'

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  I finally used MLCAD!

I decided to use MLCAD for my latest model: (URL) time I used LEdit, my monitor didn't behave very nicely since I was switching resolutions so often, so I decided to give the latest edition of MLCAD a shot. I'm glad that the keyboard short cuts work (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Enough with the microphones

Dear LEGO, Please stop putting microphones on minifig heads. The Alpha Team sets have some of the best minifig faces I have ever seen but I will not buy a single one because of those damned mics. Please either design a mic part or do away with them (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

(...) well, can't help you with UXGA (unfortunatly, my vaio only supports 1024x786), but I will say that I love having it. no more having to worry about sync between work box and home box, and even getting some work done on the metro sometimes! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: Getting hold of lego chains

Shop @ Home used to have a service pack, but I think it's not available anymore. Pitsco-LegoDacta sells them as spare parts. The set number is W779937. It contains 108 links for $6.50, plus shipping. Online ordering is available. Go to (URL) then (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: NELUG Table #1

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:G3CnAn.1zI@lugnet.com... (...) setup (...) about (...) Cool, I'll be sure to keep that open so I can be there to help out. What's the location (realtive to Wenham??) (...) it (...) long. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gyop0L.6wH@lugnet.com... (...) sale: (...) Historically the Target in Garner and the Target in Cary were pretty much on the same clearance schedule. However, during this past post Christmas, they (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

express, set
(score: 2.489)

  Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

Did we win the argument..? I mean Town Jr gone from the range... Maybee it didn't sell ;-) So far in terms of Jr we have had : City Center - Town Jr... Knights Knigdom - Castle Jr... Life On Mars ...(Nice new idea ) but I am getting waves of Space (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) But this points out why the 2000 Technic droid sets 'worked': the EP1 droids were all skeletal and exposed mechanisms. Very TECHNIC-ish. The TECHNIC models were not accurate, strictly speaking. The bits were in the wrong places, the way they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: New Partsref is pure bliss

(...) I'm not Steve, but I think it is a great idea that will not happen until we have a well-defined inventory format and uploading mechanism that insures when an eager person supplies an inventory it will promptly become available to everyone. Is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) One comes in the 4128 Freestyle bucket. That is the only set/place I know of that it comes from. Sincerely, Tim (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.489)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) And acted on that too. We noticed the bulk sets, UCS and scrupture sets. (...) But does that let you sell more sets? The only benefit I can see is the reduction of minimum age from 5 to 4. By that reason Playmobile should be doing very well. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.488)

  Re: Sales for 1980's castle and space models

In lugnet.admin.general, Eng Wee Lean writes: Disclaimer: I ain't the admin here, just some galoob that hangs out here more than he should. What I say ain't definitive, that's for Todd. But I bet I'm mostly right in what I say below, as I am usually (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

help, set
(score: 2.488)

More:  Next Page >>