Re: NELUG Table #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:44:13 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:G3CnAn.1zI@lugnet.com...
Well of course the more the merrier.  I also want to remind people that • setup
for the train show is Friday December 1st in the evening so for us this is
really a 2.5 day event.  As things get closer I will post more and more • about
the show and what we need to do to get finished.

Cool, I'll be sure to keep that open so I can be there to help out.  What's
the location (realtive to Wenham??)

One thing we do need is a table skirt.  If someone can research that a bit • it
would be helpful.  The skirt needs to be 29-30 inches wide and 40 feet • long.
Of course it can be sectional and we can probably get away with some • sheets cut
to size but if someone can see what it would cost for a real skirt it • would be
appretiated.  I would guess a party store and some department stores would • have
these.

What about pleading to TLC for uncut baseplate rolls?? ;-)

Umm - how much room is there and would there be a desire/need for an LDraw
presence?  I've got the ldraw.org vinyl banner and Kidvention posters - I
could bring some models which correspond to them and talk.  If its not the
time or place I understand, just volunteering.

Besides that, I have a fire truck to volunteer....if you want to have a
parade on one of the streets, why not have small rolling classic space sets
as floats?  I'm looking at this little set that I have in front of me which
would be perfect for that.  Maybe a banner they're pulling 'LEGO: The Way It
Used To Be.'

Anyways, if anyone wants to get together and build before the event and is
within reasonable distance from me, let me know, I'd love to help.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne