Re: NELUG Table #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:08:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

One thing we do need is a table skirt.  If someone can research that a bit it
would be helpful.  The skirt needs to be 29-30 inches wide and 40 feet long.
Of course it can be sectional and we can probably get away with some sheets cut
to size

Watch out! Most shows will require that table skirts are fireproof, and
further, that you be able to prove it to their satisfaction, (as in... they
still have their original tagging on them). Cutting sheets will NOT work.
You may get away with it at one show but you'll waste your money.

We need a "So you're thinking of doing a show" FAQ as this stuff all comes
up over and over.

++Lar