Re: NELUG Table #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:07:17 GMT

Hello Eric,

I recently asked the same question, just check out the replies to
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=6775
For our (Northern Alberta LUG) first show, we were not required to use fire
retardant material, so we used Walmart plastic table cloth.  At $cdn1.99
each they were a great deal, we stapled them to the undersurface of the
tables, and pulled out the staples to reuse the plastic next year.
I hope this helps.
Michel Magnan

One thing we do need is a table skirt.  If someone can research that a bit it
would be helpful.  The skirt needs to be 29-30 inches wide and 40 feet long.
Of course it can be sectional and we can probably get away with some sheets cut
to size but if someone can see what it would cost for a real skirt it would be
appretiated.  I would guess a party store and some department stores would have
these.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

http://www.nelug.org/tables/