Subject:
Table #2: Answer to Shaun's question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 02:25:56 GMT

Well today was a good day in the table construction area.  I got Table #2 done
in under 2 hours.  The Top of the table is simple, the bulk of the time is
spent on the legs and drilling all the bolt holes so they line up.

Here are pics of table #2 joined to table #1.  This should answer shaun's
question about whether they would line up flush without countersinking the
bolts.  Note that only 6 legs are needed instead of 8.

http://www.nelug.org/tables/PIC00143.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/tables/PIC00145.JPG

I won't post again about the tables until all 8 are done more than likely
because I don't have anyplace to put that many together all at once other than
outside.  Again if anyone wants to lend a hand just drop me a line.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/