 General / 25092
Re: Help with Macaroni history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 05:43:36 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Hi all,

Today I was chatting with some folks, and I mentioned that I have 8 yellow
macaroni bricks. I don't remember where I got them.

It was suggested that I might have received a Dacta set, but all my LEGO was
store-bought.

Any ideas?

Here's the set (9453)  You get 8 yellow macaronis.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9453

-John

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--