  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hi Ben, the entire story has been pretty easy, so here's a short version that may hopefully answer all your questions: I called LEGO S@H early this morning and I was very excited about how it works. I couldn't wait to place my first order. However, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  Re: Strong gear assemble?

(...) combination (...) (assuming (...) If you have a turntable around, you can do even better than that. I never counted how many teeth it has on the outside, but it's a lot more than the 40t gear. And even better, it has molded on "mini-beams" to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  When is Lego actually considered old?

Hello, This is something that goes around alot, but I have been caught in the flow! I have been tricked twice with the internet in buying, with so called OLD LEGO SETS. I was thinking the 70's and 80's but I am sure you could help me to get a better (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  Re: Help identifying set !

(...) Would this be it by any chance? (URL) Z #142 (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) Hey Frank, I know that you 've been hoarding those small yellow classic windows (1x1x1, 1x2x1, 1x1x2). Can you give me a breakdown of the ones you have, and their type. My population in these is not as big as I would like (never is), but they (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Does anyone know what set this minifig female head goes to?

(...) Okay spaceheads, this is where we need your help. Was The Ice Babe only available in Ice Station Odyssey, or in Deep Freeze Defender? I heard it was only I.S.O. (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Advice on Rotation sensors and steering please.

(...) So you tell your system to drive both motors forward and if you do nothing else then you are only on count off! You must have better matched motors than mine! I see a 10 or 20% difference in their speeds that needs to be corrected to get the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Possible November 12 train show participation

Wow, what a busy week! Sorry I haven't jumped in on this thread. If there is enough interest (more than 3 or 4 people), I think it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I can't make it to a prospective Saturday meeting to iron out some details. A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Anyone know where I can get RIS 1.0 to 1.5 Upgrade in the UK?

I've noticed that there are some parts in RIS 1.5 that don't exist in RIS 1.0, and that the programming software is supposed to be better (nesting of commands and such), but the Mindstorms site indicates that the upgrade (set #3803) is only (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Re: Help identifying set !

"Dej'an" <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message news:G50qLK.BzM@lugnet.com... (...) ! (...) Does it look like this? (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  UCS X-Wing Q's

G'day Folks, Since TRU here in Canada finally had a 20% off sale with this set on the shelf, I snapped one up. The two boxes still on the shelf were horribly beat up. I bought the better looking one hoping nothing was missing. I made out pretty (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.500)

  Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO

This initial posting is to set up a framework & timescale for discussions aimed towards the formation of a formal club for LEGO fans in (& possibly around) the United Kingdom. THE PROPOSAL 1. It is proposed that there will be an initial period (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.500)

  Value set

Please can someone help me about the value of the following sets Status of the sets: original box (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Help ID strange piece

(...) This sounds like the little red liftarm from set 6353, the Coast Guard Cutter. I have a couple of these, and they *do* use a small rubber band, though I haven't been able to figure out how to fix either of them (I can't find the instructions (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Re: help id'ing set

(...) Hello! I agree that it's not a Lego set, however, you can tell if it's Lego just by looking at the studs on the bricks. Do they say Lego on the top of each one? Each stud should have Lego printed on it if it's a TRUE Lego set! This is just a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Help ID strange piece

(...) Also used in (URL) the truck to pull boxes on back. jt (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  MF, UCS X, Silver thingie

Morning all, I have my MF, effusive notes below. Liverpool TRU no longer have any MFs, but they did have a UCS X and a silver technic racing car. The scanner was busted and the staff overloaded, so I didn't get prices but their phone number is 9824 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Computer Problems

(...) What exactly happens? You need to give some more information before anyone can really help you with something like that. FUT set to .geek (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) That would be great and that is my hope as well. My fear is that the mediocrity of recent 9 volt set designs reflects just the opposite. I see no vision, no master plan, no desire other than to put out junk. But even the *junkiest* set would (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Please help identify this brick

I have found a printed brick, which I have never heard of, on a fleamarket in northern Germany. Please let me know, if you know anything about this brick and the set it might belong to. (URL) Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

More:  Next Page >>