 General / 24917
Re: Help identifying set !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:59:43 GMT

"Dej'an" <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message
news:G50qLK.BzM@lugnet.com...
Hi all !
I got a set (without instructions) that I can't find in any of my catalogs • !
It is in Model Team scale - there is a red pickup truck with gray
trailor on which there is yellow formula racer + there is some kind of
small service center on the side !
Does anyone know which set might that be ?
Many thanks !

Dejan

Does it look like this?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/715