 General / 24920
Re: Help identifying set !
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:41:37 GMT

small service center on the side !
Does anyone know which set might that be ?
Many thanks !

Dejan

Would this be it by any chance?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/715

Kev Z

  Re: Help identifying set !

As this is a basic set, very similar to a freestyle bucket, it's not worth too much. I don't believe there are any unique elements in the set, and thus, without the instructions or box, you'd be hard-pressed to get much for it. Adrian -- (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Help identifying set !

"Dej'an" <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message news:G50y0r.4nz@lugnet.com... (...) Hard to say, I picked mine up on eBay still sealed for less than $15 as I recall. It was part of a dutch auction as I recall. Mike - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)