 Local / Australia / 3016
3015  |  3017
Subject:
When is Lego actually considered old?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:59:42 GMT

Hello,
This is something that goes around alot, but I have been caught in the flow! I
have been tricked twice with the internet in buying, with so called OLD LEGO
SETS. I was thinking the 70's and 80's but I am sure you could help me to get
a better understanding, using old in terms of Lego is very broad. Sometimes my
friends say old but it just ends up being a 96 or 97 set just a bit dusty.

Regards,
James