  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dragonstar!

Hey Joel, I appreciate your post and your take on what was said or implied, and so forth. I feel bad that you felt you had to “defend” Jon. That implies that I’m on the offensive when I’m just trying to respond to comments that I didn’t really find (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  The real February 2003 IndyLUG meeting minutes.

IndyLUG meeting minutes. February 9th, 2003 Hosted by Eric Smith and family Official meeting time was 2:00 to 6:00 P.M. At 3:24 P.M. we sat in Eric's living room (and dining room and entryway) for a formal-type meeting. Steve Martin (Steve M.) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: New legend is up

First let me say that I would like to see some smaller sets rereleased as well as large ones. Sets the size of Guarded Inn, Pizza to Go, etc are the backbone of the line and sell in larger quantities as new sets. So I have no argument with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

outlook, set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

Hi, I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with the numbers 4 and 5 go. Can anyone help me out here? I thought maybe one can be used on the 1 x 2 white tile in the upstairs of the the car shop. The sticker looks like (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) xxx...xxx Okay, nice to know - thanx ;-)) (...) xxx...xxx Sounds easy, I´l give it a try, Thanx again Best Brick Regards Hector - Lugnet #1674 "This message was transmitted on 100% (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  RE: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

I'm sure what you've found there is a promotional fig. I'll bet it was never in a set, probably came with one of the first issues of the Danish Lego magazine. To bad she looks pretty beat up :( if she's not totally glued, you might be able to at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

(...) Hi Matt! Sorry for the long delay in response... I've been very busy... Is that the Xcyber 4305 set you are referring to? Gary (11 years ago, 17-May-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.807)

  Cool stuff at Lego Outlet

Hello everyone, I just got back from the Lego Outlet at Discover Mills, (678)847-6078. They just received a huge shipment and I thought some of the folks here might be interested. They have received the Imperial Star Destroyer, the Black Seas (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.807)

  sales May 17-23

The Wal-Mart flyer has a bunch of DUPLO sets in it this week, Friday May 17- Thursday May 23. $15 (was $21.86 - $24.86) Creative Cars Number Train Toddler Starter Building set My First Construction Site $11 (was $15.86 - $17.86) Toddler Build and (...) (11 years ago, 17-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: sales May 17-23

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote: I can't see the Target flyer, sorry. I was planning to check it out at my other half's yesterday, but they started painting the building next door, so I have to stay away if I want to keep breathing. ---...--- (...) (11 years ago, 18-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

(...) Well, it seems like you're off to a good start. (...) First thing you have to know is that you can set up a scene which would work fine in real life and not render properly in POV or any other program. This is because real lightning and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

(...) The arms pop out pretty easily. You do want to be careful on an older minifig since sometimes the torso will crack (not sure if I've ever cracked a torso removing an arm though). Because of the stresses of inserting and removing arms, there is (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) The head of the PFS group is on holidays presently but I will pass this list on to him in the new year and I'll pass it through the Ambassadors program now in case that gets different results. I suspect that some of this may be answered and (...) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 0.806)

  Re: How long is a length of monorail track?

(...) Yeah, we've had that happen for both monorail and 9v rail-- never a pretty sight! (...) Yeah, we debated whether or not the "world's longest monorail" should mean that it's a single loop, or merely CONNECTED track that ought to count. So if we (...) (11 years ago, 16-May-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) A release date (month, anyway) for the first Power Functions train sets would be a major step in spreading the word and I'm sure that's the first thing on J-1's list. Any information on price points and types of sets that are coming out in (...) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

"Mookie" <mookie@tanarth.com> wrote in message news:LBELIEPPFIDIDKA...rth.com... (...) xxx...xxx Me too ;-) (...) xxx...xxx *S* - A danish Lego magazine ? - Sorry but i never heard of it, "Se og Hør" is a danish week magazine with news and rumors (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

Hi all! ` I´m sorry, if this the wrong group to post in, but i have tried 3 other groups with no answer. So i hope I don´t get flamed *S* In a second hand market i found this minifig, pictures are on the links, and are aprrox. 220 kb pr. piece. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Let's get some Good Feedback - Brutal Honesty makes a better builder -

So alot has been going on I see. Great! I was up all night a few nights ago packing my Mecha for BW03 and it wiped me out. I think I have been sleeping for two days now. I feel alot better and I have been giving some thought to this thread as I have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

  Re: detecting memory leaks

I've been experimenting with memory leak detection in the wake of recent discussions, and have some additional thoughts, including a potential kernel patch issue. This msg is a bit long, appologies. The proposed method of checking for memory leaks (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

(...) Anyone with the actual set is welcome to confirm/deny my statements here. I have the Paramedic Unit set #6364 which is from the same year (or just before/after the Main Street set.) It uses 3 of the windows #3855, which Peeron lists correctly. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, set
(score: 0.806)

More:  Next Page >>