 General / 55036
Re: What I want for Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

What would you like to know?

Tim

A release date (month, anyway) for the first Power Functions train sets would be a major step in spreading the word and I’m sure that’s the first thing on J-1’s list. Any information on price points and types of sets that are coming out in 2009 would also help. We’re also getting some questions about track geometries and track pieces - anything new coming down the pike?

Michael, GMLTC