 General / 55041
Re: What I want for Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:53:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   The head of the PFS group is on holidays presently but I will pass this list on to him in the new year and I’ll pass it through the Ambassadors program now in case that gets different results. I suspect that some of this may be answered and most of it will not (in some cases because it hasn’t yet been decided).

Understandable that some of it may not be answerable right now, but even having access to some of it would help a lot at upcoming shows. Thanks for the help.