 General / 40736
RE: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:05:16 GMT

I'm sure what you've found there is a promotional fig.

I'll bet it was never in a set, probably came with one of the first issues
of the Danish Lego magazine.

To bad she looks pretty beat up :( if she's not totally glued, you might be
able to at least replace her arms.

Looks like another one of those rare figs that we'll only ever see one of :)

HTH
Tamy
www.tanarth.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Hector
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:56 AM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

Hi all!
`
I´m sorry, if this the wrong group to post in, but i have tried 3 other
groups with no answer.
So i hope I don´t get flamed *S*

In a second hand market i found this minifig, pictures are on the links, and
are aprrox. 220 kb pr. piece.

http://www.danbbs.dk/~hector/brick_pics/minifig/01_Close_up_Front_LARGE.jpg

http://www.danbbs.dk/~hector/brick_pics/minifig/02_close_up_Back.jpg

Since i´m dane, i know that "Se og Hør" is danish magazine, but I can´t find
set number or anything on this item.

The funny thing is, that the head can be removed from the body, but hair and
legs er glued  - I think
there´s no way to get them apart, unless the minifig is broke.
And it´s not an old keychain, because there´s no holes to the metal pin with
chain and ring.

Foregive me for my rusty english ;-)

Best brick regards

Hector -  Lugnet #1674
"This message was transmitted on 100% recyclable electrons"