 Local / Canada / 2588
Re: sales May 17-23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 14:37:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

I can't see the Target flyer, sorry.  I was planning to check it out at my other
half's yesterday, but they started painting the building next door, so I have to
stay away if I want to keep breathing.

---------------

Superstore has a LEGO movie in their flyer (full price, new release).  LEGO
Batman:  the Movie DC Super Heros Unite.  Includes a Clark Kent / Superman
Minifig.  Available May 21st.  $15.97

S@H has a FREE Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone Set with Orders of $50+

Gail

I'll post later if there is anything in the Target flyer.  I can't see it on
this computer.

Gail Meagher