  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 341 – 360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Juniorization Manifesto

Juniorization Manifesto I'm going to try and share my thoughts about juniorization. It is my utmost hope that I can present reasons for and against it, though I fear that my arguments shall be slightly one sided. I don't expect to get a formal (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 4.088)

  Re: Bionicle Storage MOC

Darn Outlook Express Here's the link (URL) - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lego Magazines from the Past and Present www.lugmag.com or (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

outlook, express
(score: 4.083)

  My Bargain Shopping Report

Hey, I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping the last few weeks, and here is a report of most of what I found. All of these stores were in SC, USA: K-Mart: I had more luck here than anywhere else. I pillaged over a half dozen K-Marts. Prices and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, express, set
(score: 4.083)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) Actually this is strange. Mark where did you post the message? .space? This has happened before and I'm at my girlfriend's on a different comp. I am using the newest version of Outlook express (the same on my computer) According to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.081)

  Re: train show

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) It was not my intention to suggest a display should be dummied down. Mediocity rules in so many things these days. I don't think excellence = intimidation. Well maybe for some adults ... kids (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.080)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

help, express, set
(score: 4.074)

  Missing posts...

Dagnabit. For some reason my newsreader has not picked up at least 2 of Mark Sandlin's posts and all of the messages in the post's threads. I noticed this with the post about the Einheinder (sp). And just recently the post about the Cylon Raider. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 4.073)

  LNP Help

Hey, I am trying to get my computer to talk to 2 rcxs. I have the program and when I send ir messages to the RCX loaded with LegOS, it shows the IR port on. However I do not understand what the packets should look like with the intergrity layer. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 4.069)

  R: ripetizioni

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message GBL40G.AGB@lugnet.com... (...) Outlook express (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.068)

  Re: Screwed up newsreaders...

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EA3952.70C134...ing.com... (...) Outlook Express forces you to use Outlook 98 for sending email? Something weird in your config then, as OE is a full email and newsreader program and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.066)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 4.065)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks.....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 4.065)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I post through a Outlook Express, so I can't really link to it. It was posted in lugnet.admin.database on March 25. The subject is 'Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444' If you can't find it, I'll fire up the old web browser and find the exact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

outlook, express
(score: 4.062)

  Re: What would it take?

No. TLC wants to make money. If a partnership with Microsoft (which as myself and obviously some others agree, is a vile and worthless armpit of a company) will help TLC, then they will form a partnership with Microsoft. If diversifying their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 4.058)

  Re: Official model repository situation

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8rBuw.6Fz@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah kinda funny. Sheesh...I spent about an hour and a half in a car with you, and another hour and a half at a restaurant. ;-) (...) Very little, but (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set, header
(score: 4.053)

  Re: ripetizioni

"Cutolo Antonio" <tony0481@libero.it> ha scritto: (...) Per rispondere a un thread (una serie di messaggi concatenati) con un newsreader (come Outlook Express o altri) la procedura corretta è: 1) Selezionare il messaggio a cui vuoi rispondere 2) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.046)

  LEGOfest VII: 21 gennaio 2001

dopo una limpidissima votazione e senza possibilità di errori si è arrivati a stabilire la data: domenica 21 gennaio 2001 per la tabella www.geocities.com\do...ofest.html il LEGOfest vero e proprio si terrà di domenica ma nulla vi vieta (a parte (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express
(score: 4.043)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Hey Dean, this is not necessarily going to be a disaster. As much as I dislike Microsoft as a company, I have to admit that during the past year or so they have made some impressive improvements to some Mac software. Some critics have gone so (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 4.041)

  Re: NOT the Queen's English (was re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today)

My God, header frenzy!: (...) Sure, those Cal Tech boys can rig up an RF unit to screw with the Rose Bowl scoreboard, but can they really spell...? It's like asking someone with a doctorate in pediatrics (paediatrics for the ANZAC/UK crowd) to take (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set, header
(score: 4.041)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Ik lees met Outlook Express, en bij mij gaat het archief terug tot 11-1999, 535 berichten totaal..... Duq "Doesdigitals" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote in message news:GF375n.45I@lugnet.com... (...) 2001 (...) 2001, (...) recentelijk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 4.039)

More:  Next Page >>