 Technic / 4085
4084  |  4086
Subject:
Looking for Bionicle Masks....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 04:06:42 GMT

Hey everyone,

This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express.
But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to
trade.  I have alot of different things to trade like space, western,
castle, town, aquazone, pirates, etc...Let me know what you are looking for.
I also have ALOT of different figures, like for example.  Dino island,
western, castle, space, town, etc...LMK....THanks.

Rex