 Technic / 4086
Re: Technic logo/box color scheme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 06:24:29 GMT

Definitely like the old look better, but I don't dislike the new look.

Thomas

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 04:41:55 GMT, "Gaurav Thakur"
<cp5670@supermail.com> wrote:

I just wanted some opinion on this; do you all like the old Technic logo/box
color scheme or the new one better. I personally prefer the old one; I like
darker colors and the old logo somehow seems to look more original and
inspired (sorry if I'm rambling here). I also thought that the 2D blueprints
of the model in the background looked really neat. On the other hand I also
like the industrails backgrounds on the newer boxes but the light gray color
and logo somehow don't appeal to me. What are everyone else's thoughts on this?