 Technic / 4081
Re: Technic logo/box color scheme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 06:12:34 GMT

I also like the dark colors for some reason.

my $0.01 worth
Gary

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
I just wanted some opinion on this; do you all like the old Technic • logo/box
color scheme or the new one better. I personally prefer the old one; I • like
darker colors and the old logo somehow seems to look more original and
inspired (sorry if I'm rambling here). I also thought that the 2D • blueprints
of the model in the background looked really neat. On the other hand I • also
like the industrails backgrounds on the newer boxes but the light gray • color
and logo somehow don't appeal to me. What are everyone else's thoughts on
this?