  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: a few new things

(...) Hi! (...) Woho! (...) I know of a great contact that is the cheapest, boasts the highest quality stuff and is the nicest guy. This is first hand, he is printing for my org. (...) Please explain this further... (...) Yeah! (...) Shoot. (...) To (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.507)

  Help wanted with possible trains ideas book [60's]

Last friday I acquired a small quantity of blue train tracks. These also came with a blue battery box, 3 2x4 white bricks with a variety of train wheels attatched, and some papers. From these I've been able to re-create/sort out that there was 1 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

This thread's a little cold and a little messy to follow, but I have been invited to contribute, so here goes: (BTW: My information is UK-related, other locations YMMV) Information on single-stud white letters/numbers bricks. The only sets that had (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

(...) The '3' special script bricks were also in the large basic set which built the Fire engine (around 1990, sorry I can't find the set number just now - somewhere in the 800's) Cheers Alan Kershaw (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Pirate Sets for Sale

These all came to me via one of my son’s friends and I’m a little hesitant about selling them (that’s why the prices are a bit steep...to help pry them from my fingers). These sets are all complete with instructions and in very good condition. 6 of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Space Oddities online

hello lego space collectors, i've put a site online that deals with oddities in directions and models from the lego space theme. if you know any other variations on set or directions please contact me and help me to find out more about it. further (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Re: How to get link pages made

Suz, where would you like to eat, what Lego Set do you want, and I'll be sending a C note from my next paycheck to be sure. Suz, about the posts this morning. I worked last night and stayed up half the day. I was WAY to tired to be thinking clearly. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

express, set
(score: 2.507)

  Mystery brick

I was going through my lego bricks last night and found what at first seemed a plain red 2x4 lego brick. But then I noticed that right in the middle of it there was a hole! The hole is right inbetween the studs: 0 0 0 0 X 0 0 0 0 where X marks the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  External supply for RCX

Hi, recently I purchased a LEGO Dacta Robotics set containing a RCX. To my surprise, the RCX was different from that I purchased with RIS 1.5 a month ago. The 'new' one has a socket for an external voltage supply (as I can guess from the '9-12 V' (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Has anyone successfully done this? I need help.

Okay, well I want to buy a 4533 Train Track Snow Remover, and I don't know how I could. If I used the small blue catalog that comes with most LEGO sets, the total would be a little over $16, in Ontario. That is comparable to buying it for $13.99 in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Re: Woolworths & Harry Potter

I just went to Woolworth this morning and so they also have the buy one get one half price (half price on the cheapest one :-( ). But until the 19th, you also get a 5GBP voucher if you spend more than 25 quids. The voucher need to be spent after the (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.507)

  Re: exterior ducting on SD40-2's?

(...) Our GP-38-2's have the same arrangement. At the very end of the raised platform, where it drops back down to the lower level, on the engineer's side is a small storage area used to hold extra knuckles and a length of heavy duty chain. As far (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

"Alan Kershaw" <alan@kershawcomputi...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G0LBCG.34D@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Are you thinking of #735 - a 9v Basic set? It built a fire engine, amongst other models. The '3' brick in question used a very bold black (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  WTT: 1029 for a set 2774

Hi, i'm looking for a trade: a Tine milktruck (setnumber 1029, 1999,misb.) for a set 2774 (airshow, also misb). I think this was the set given free at Shop@home free when spending more than $75.00, is that correct? Any one out there who can help me? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  WTT: 1029 for a set 2774

Hi, i'm looking for a trade: a Tine milktruck (setnumber 1029, 1999,misb.) for a set 2774 (airshow, also misb). I think this was the set given free at Shop@home free when spending more than $75.00, is that correct? Any one out there who can help me? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  1592 Paradisa Style

Hello@all, the german AFOL "MF-Eddie" built the <set:1592> (Town Square) out of Paradisa-related bricks. As there is no story you need to translate, please have a look at: (URL) visit this gallery. The pictures themselve are telling you all you want (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !!

set, header
(score: 2.506)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Larry, Larry, Larry... I merely want information about sets currently available elsewhere in the world --how big a breach of proprietary information is this supposed to be? Aren't you wildly overstating your case? (...) I think that I am not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  Re: External supply for RCX

It's the 'older' RCX. The connector actually requires AC voltage at (I recall) 12V - I forget the amperage. (I've been using an old Panasonic answering machine psu that's 13v @ 500mA for 10months now with no problems.) -Simon "Jan Nouza" (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

Here is what I found useful: <set:7110> Landspeeder. Two great peasants, two gray macaroni bricks, and plenty of tan elements. Downside: The engines are not too useful. (Challenge 1: Incorportate them into the castle theme). <set:7115> Gungan Patrol (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

  Re: Source for brown 1xn plates?

(...) Not that it will help since it's a large set, but 5987 Dino Research Compound has at least 8 brown 1x8 plates. It also has plenty of other brown bits. Frank (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.506)

More:  Next Page >>