 General / 21616
21615  |  21617
Subject:
Has anyone successfully done this? I need help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:51:49 GMT

Okay, well I want to buy a 4533 Train Track Snow Remover, and I don't know how
I could.  If I used the small blue catalog that comes with most LEGO sets, the
total would be a little over $16, in Ontario.  That is comparable to buying it
for $13.99 in a store plus taxes, so it is a fairly good deal.  But in the
summer catalog I got in the mail, there is extra shipping and the 4533 would
cost over $22.  That is like it cost $18.99 in a store.  I would much rather
use the little blue catalog, which says prices in effect until March 31, 2001.
It should still be valid, but I'm not sure.  What if I get a letter telling me
about the new shipping costs and get charged $22 anyway?  I just want to know
if the prices are still valid.  And another thing is that in the
shipping-included catalog it says that I will get it in 3-4 weeks, and the
shipping-not-included catalog, it says I will get it in 5-10 days.  Which makes
me extremely skeptical of the shipping-included one being valid, would they
really ship at seperate speeds depending on which way you ordered.  Plese tell
me what to do here.  I'm not sure if I want this set at $22, but I would buy
one if I could get it for $16.