  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help finding part?

(...) I'm not going to list all the sets this piece comes in, but it has been made in grey, yellow, black, white, red, and blue. An expensive set that has 8 yellow is the 7813 shell tanker car (which also has 8 white regular corners). Grey and black (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Control Lab Connection help

Greetings, I have been trying program Control Lab using robolab. However, when I go to download all I get is the "Start CLI-1" window with a red 'X' through the reconnect icon. I am using the Control Lab interface start icon. I have tried several (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: All set?

"Aaron Bergman" <Legomaster24@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fpx65I.KJD@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) I would agree that kids are just as capable of using Lugnet as any other person (in fact, you ARE using lugnet). The point I (and Larry, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: notes within the set guides

(...) I've got some notes like that as well. I think the reason it happens (and the reason I did it) is that people want to make their collection numbers public, but then they put their personal notes on the same line as the public set numbers, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Scans of Castle boxes on website, ideas/help

I am thinking of starting a new page that has scans of Castle set boxes that will fit on scanner and maybe as good of pictures as possible of bigger ones. I want to do front and back. I'd like to know if you guys and ladies would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet

(...) Hi all, if the additional year column is all of an issue here, I could figure out two approaches: - we revert back to when there was no year column. The downside being, you won't have that valuable piece of information in the list anymore. - (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic

Good so far, but I need to say some of the same things already said here. I would suggest to use a table or similar layout tools to bring your page together. Your menu appears to be were it belongs, but the content starts below the menu on the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Wanted - more empty blue tubs

Hi, everyone, Some years ago I bought, by chance, the perfect shelf for storing the blue tubs of the type used to package Lego set #3033 -- or more recently, set #4278. I had purchased a few 3033's, and the fit was so obviously good that I then (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with redesigning a Boat Lock

For our current train layout I have attempted to create a working lift lock. Attempt 1: The lift lock project started about a year ago. My first designs used a scissor type construction ( XXXXX ) To try to raise the water, but there was not (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP

Scott, I suggest you start by following the instructions by Paolo Masetti found at (URL) He has written a pretty thorough set of instructions that should get you started. I do suggest that you read it over once BEFORE starting so you don't miss (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: tweaking around dlcd_show( )

Thanks Martin, I tried this too but it doesn't work : progress.c:27: macro `dlcd_show' used with too many (2) args progress.c:27: macro `BIT_OF' used with just one arg progress.c:27: macro `BYTE_OF' used with just one arg The hint seems to fit two (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

(...) well, can't help you with UXGA (unfortunatly, my vaio only supports 1024x786), but I will say that I love having it. no more having to worry about sync between work box and home box, and even getting some work done on the metro sometimes! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  3409 vs. 5975

OK, as many of you know there is a sale at TRU Canada and both of these are the same price. <set:5975> T-Rex Transport 322 pc <set:3409> Championship Challenge 274 pc My budget dictates I can get only one; the question is, "Which one?" I can't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help!

(...) The shields with the lions would be the the Royal Knight sets, I think. The shields with dragons on them either go back to the Black Knight sets or the Dragon Master sets, most likely. On the bigger shields, are the dragons blue, or green? The (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FKBpCI.5CL@lugnet.com... (...) I picked up 3 of these last night. My son and I had just eaten dinner, so I asked the McD lady to hold the hamburgers and toss in an extra set--and she did. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help?-Odd problem

(...) Wait a minute, I take that back. I don't really know what the rotation point is set at because it doesn't seem to match the specifications here: (URL) an extra 1 between the x,y,z coordinates and the Name. 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Questions regarding a project for school...

hello! For a school project, we are supposed to write a business proposal for a hypothetical e-commerce site. The business I plan to write about is setting up a Lego resale operation worldwide. The main concept is this: We all no there are from time (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.edu)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: CAD Set Depository

(...) I have about 100 sets at (URL) I've got a few other sets here but I haven't updated the page in a while. (...) I've been too busy taking care of other stuff so feel free to help me if you want. Leonardo (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Need Help!!!

Jamie, Well, everything is pretty common (technic beams, axle, pins, gears) except the turntables - and you can buy a pair of them in DACTA set 9876 "Large Turntables". I checked on the Pitsco website, and they're still listed, at $10 US. Since (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G38ztK.IGp@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) compared (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I got one of these sets when I was a kid. It was a special set and it stayed in its own box. I can't remember if I got (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>