 Space / 31769
RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:19:10 GMT

Good so far, but I need to say some of the same things already said here.
I would suggest to use a table or similar layout tools to bring your page
together.  Your menu appears to be were it belongs, but the content starts
below the menu on the opposed side.  If you are good with HTML, I might even
recommend using <DIV Position:Absolute Top:(value) Left:(value)> to help set
up your page.  Just be careful because that fix doesn't work on older
(Netscape 5.x and older and Explorer 4.x and older)

Any other questions on the HTML, just ask, but I think this is enough OT...

Sorry for the OT tangent.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Christian Holden
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:43 AM
To: lugnet.space@lugnet.com; lugnet.announce.moc@lugnet.com;
lugnet.announce@lugnet.com
Subject: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic

It has taken blood, sweat and tears (in that order), but I have
finally gotten
my LEGO comic up and running. It is illustrated entirely in LEGO
bricks, pluss
come "ditital remastering" (Photoshop). So without further ado:

<http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~christh/lego
<http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~christh/lego/bilder/inngang2liten.png>>

|An uneasy truce embraces the Spiral Arm.|

|An unholy Alliance exists between the Fifth Galactic Republic's failed
    idealism, the Krawn's savage brutality and Kazakcorp's
religious fanaticism.
    A dread Union of the Knoon's totalitarianism and the Trade Empire's
    hedonistic opulence opposes them. Between them stands a
war-ravaged border,
    heavily fortified against enemy incursions. In the shadows lurks the
    Confederation of Free Worlds, silently watching and pulling
strings tied to
    presidents and warlords alike.|

|The worlds of the Alliance and the Union are war torn and
burned. Populations
     are decimated, an entire generation exterminated by war and
famine. In this
     bleak universe, can the beleaguered populace trust their
leaders to keep
     the peace and prevent disaster from striking yet again?|

The address, you ask?

<http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~christh/lego>

Enjoy.

---