 Space / 31774
RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:03:31 GMT

2)Some
people apparently have some difficulties viewing the page
correctly. This is
{not} a problem with the web page, but with your browser. I use
CSS, and you
probably have an old browser. For instance, navbars are fixed on
the right-hand
side. This is further elaborated on the
<http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~christh/lego/main.html web page>. ¬

I have checked the page using Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 and Netscape 7.0.
Netscape works fine, but Explorer is not doing o.k.
Visit http://www.jlshawwebdesign.com/lego/GR-explorer6sp1.bmp to see what I
am talking about.  This is a screen shot.  I even switched to 800X600 and
exited out of the office bar, and it still does the same thing.

Jeff

www.jlshawwebdesign.com
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac - The Dsibani Alliance Core Site
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dacsector - DAC Forums

"I'm not dumb, I'm just gullible" - My 10yr old daughter.
---