 Space / 31765
Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christian Holden wrote:
   It has taken blood, sweat and tears (in that order), but I have finally gotten my LEGO comic up and running. It is illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks, pluss come “ditital remastering” (Photoshop). So without further ado:

The address, you ask?

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~christh/lego

Enjoy.

I’m interested in checking this out, but it appears to be broken. The links on the “story” page that look like chapter titles take me to pages that have just one image of the chapter title in a larger fancier font... and nothing else. No text, no links, and the picture of the chapter title is not a link.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com