 Space / 31773
Re: Introducing the Harry Pranksters and Further 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Ley, the Space Hippies are a wonderful sub-theme.. something I’d love to see expanded even more. Besides, the Eastern Block has been looking for something to use for target practice.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

Thank you Jr. Marshall Hoffman.

Funny you should mention expansion... There are, after all, over a million Harrys out there just waiting to be ‘activated’ with all the pranksterism that entails. Surely, there are some even within the Eastern Block, hmmm? And, that’s just the Harrys...

As for target practice, it appears that someone got there first, but I don’t imagine that’s the end of it.

Peace and activation,

Professor Whateverly

...turn on...