 Space / 31756
Re: Introducing the Harry Pranksters and Further 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   He he! This is pretty colorful! And talking about colors, I was wondering which dark grey the Harry Pranksters are using? Old one? New one? ‘couldn’t tell from the pics..... :-)

Peace and ophtalmic headache,

JP.

Thanks JP. Colours indeed. Alas, I have no magenta, and none of that variable Knight Bus purple (while I don’t condone such a lack of quality control, I believe I’m one of the very few who would use the multiple colours for my own, by no means nefarious, ends. Teeheehee snicker haha snort teehee(1)... but I digress.), but I used as many colours as I could.

The greys are the classic original greys. The handful of Wehrmachtsgrau and ‘flourescent-lit concrete’ (still seeking an evocative name for that one. No, ‘light stone’ doesn’t cut it.) that I have are in a quarantine bag until such time as I may find them useful. Not that I won’t use them, (Space Hippies embrace more rather than fewer colours) it’s just going to be a long time before I have enough to be of much use. But, here I go digressing again...

Peace and digression,

Professor Whateverly

(1) The Space Hippie equivalent of ‘Mwahahahaha’.