 Space / 31754
Re: Introducing the Harry Pranksters and Further 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Hi Ley, I spotted this on Brickshelf earlier today, but I thought that I would wait for your post announcing it before saying anything. An excellent addition to the space hippy line. All those hippies in one place! Making hippies was the thing I couldn’t manage to make myself do a whole lot of for my ships. Anyways, keep on truckin, uh, I mean building!

-Dan Rubin

Thanks for waiting, Dan. Sometimes this ‘workin’ for the man’ thing interferes with posting. And, thanks for the compliment. I’m sure you could make some yourself, although there aren’t a lot of options in the ‘minifig hair’ category. Please see my response to Leonard Hoffman later in this thread. (It’s still in the future as I write this, so patience is in order;-) Ah, time travel...hmmm...

Truckin’ and buildin’: I couldn’t stop if I tried.

Peace and hair,

Professor Whateverly

tune in