 Space / 31747
Re: Introducing the Harry Pranksters and Further 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote: snipThere are more pictures
   here. PLMKWYT

Peace and pranks,

Professor Whateverly

click for the trip

(1) As promised in this post. It was actually built the next evening after the first one, but gathering the Harry Pranksters in one spot took a little longer. As with most things I build, ‘bet you can’t build just one’ is a constant challenge.

Hi Ley, I spotted this on Brickshelf earlier today, but I thought that I would wait for your post announcing it before saying anything. An excellent addition to the space hippy line. All those hippies in one place! Making hippies was the thing I couldn’t manage to make myself do a whole lot of for my ships. Anyways, keep on truckin, uh, I mean building!

-Dan Rubin