 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2610
Re: help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:31:30 GMT

Scott,

I suggest you start by following the instructions by Paolo Masetti found at
http://legos.sourceforge.net/cygwin/INSTALL-cygwin.html.  He has written a
pretty thorough set of instructions that should get you started.  I do
suggest that you read it over once BEFORE starting so you don't miss
anything.  And if you do have any questions continue to post them here and
we will be glad to help!  Good Luck!

Ed

scott davis <fisherbassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I'm new to legOS and would like help setting up legOS on my computer
thanks
scott