  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pirate Game at Dragon*Con

(...) Atlanta (...) at (...) into (...) I'm curious as to what the scenario set up here is. You mention people starting with cutters, and 4 hours not being enough time to upgrade (from my experience, 5 or 6 hours may not be enough either), but have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) ? (...) 6075 (...) LUGNET (...) KMART (...) Heh. Yes, I realize that the yellow castle WAS eventually released in the US. But it was released in Europe in 1978, so there was a period 2-3 years during which castle sets were available in Europe (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help needed!

(...) Marc, First of all, using IC, or probably any form of programming, takes patience. If you mess around with IC3.2 long enough, you will eventually get it to run. Try messing with port speeds, etc. There is nothing wrong with your Handy Board! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: I'm sure one of you has already worked this out...

(...) * set +FN in the toolbar command line to get a PNG file * set +UA in the toolbar command line to turn on alpha channeling for a transparent background * read the "5.2.2.3 File Output Options" chapter in povray's help for a deeper insight w. (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  sticker for 3225

Hi to everybody, I am looking for the stickers set for 3225, if someone is able help to me. thanks. Francesco Italy (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  need help with instructions

Hello all- As many of you may know, I have been working on a virtual crane since last year, managing to put pics up of th erendering just recently. Anyway, my question is this; does anyone know how I can set the instructions to look a lot like the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help!

(...) hulls (...) My two cents, Also, if you look through some of the catalog scans here in the guide you notice that cetain sets have parts unique to each set, such as a spiral staircase with Dark Dragon's Den, yellow and black house walls with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: HELP WANTED

(...) Weellll... Can you wait to see if it appears in 10001 ??? It SHOULD. At that point it won't be totally rare any more. Although that's a big set to buy to get just 2 parts (there are two in 4558) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

I just found a Destroyer Droid at Target (Lynnwood, WA, USA) for anyone interested. They had a few Slave I's and Pit Droids too. It's strange, I'd think Boba Fett would sell the fastest, but the ones I haven't found are the A & B Wing and Desert (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help ID Part

Frank Filz wrote in message <38DF7873.2847@minds...ng.com>... (...) Yep. I guess I should have shown the part to my 3 year old son, he built the Flash Speeder. They use the part for the side walls of the vehicle. (...) I am still looking for a (non (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Avoiding motor stalls

Jordon, Its hard to say for sure, but it looks like you are losing torque in the gear conversions. The clutch is a good idea, but will still strain the motor when it comes to crunch time. There are two things that I can think of to help you. 1 - (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) This is inherently a problem with any kind of open forum for evaluations. It is an interesting problem. I feel that eventually, for the web as a whole to be useful, there will have to be some kind of system which allows anyone to rate and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: help with NQC

(...) I thought there were a bunch of them on the NQC homepage - if you can't find them, email me and I'll send you a bunch of NQC programs I've been playing with and whatever examples I havn't "modified to death". (...) Functions are 'inline' code (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) So what's the sound of a LEGO builder thumping his head against his computer monitor? You say you don't want to know? Good thing you weren't near my PC when I got home from work today. :) Quick recap: I decided to try one high quality render, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Quick review of #4720 Knockturn Alley

Hey HP heads, My local toy consignment shop now carries new as well as used Lego now, and lo and behold, they just happened to put these out today, so I bought two! Just couldn't help myself with all the great elements in this set. As built it's ok. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Well said. Let's review: Someone asked about seeding or using "spotter" parts, questioning the accuracy and or legitimacy of the explanation given by TLC (which explanation, I reiterate, I agree with as being accurate and legitimate. I have (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) That's a perfect encapsulation of how I feel about the types of models you can build with these sets. Especially the last line. So, to have some fun with that idea, I decided to sit down and build to a goal, using just the pieces in the 4100 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Jason does Brisbane

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes: Nice Title Kerry... *keeps comment to herself ;)* (...) Thy number for that set is *pulls Rabbit out of hat* DA DA!... #4249 :) - even though the little brochure/booklet in there says #4285 This is a good set (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: help!!! - light sources in POV-RAY

(...) I was pretty disappointed to discover that light sources don't cut it, not in the POV-Ray world. What you need to do is set those pieces' colors to have a high ambience, like 3. For example, say in your POV file you have the following color (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>