 Star Wars / 5488
5487  |  5489
Subject:
Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:22:19 GMT

I just found a Destroyer Droid at Target (Lynnwood, WA, USA) for anyone
interested.  They had a few Slave I's and Pit Droids too.  It's strange, I'd
think Boba Fett would sell the fastest, but the ones I haven't found are the A
& B Wing and Desert Skiff!

Oh well, here's my problem:  After 3 & a quarter hours of sorting & building,
my Destroyer Droid is complete, but when I roll it the back leg (and
subsequently, the head section) has a heck of a time flipping out.  Is this a
problem easily solved by adding/subtracting rubber bands?  Or is there a more
involved solution?  Or is it just "You're not rolling it hard enough?"  :)

BTW> It's an AMAZING set.  This is my second Technic set (first was Pit Droid),
so I really can't compare to other Technic.  But this droid was a delight to
build, and the mechanics of it (with the "locking" mechanisms) is VERY cool.
Those designers at LEGO are top-notch!

-Zak
zak@mimir.net