 Star Wars / 5637
Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:28:51 GMT

Correct me if I am wrong.  Alot of the areas where people are having problems
with the legs unfolding, are held together with the L shaped flat technic
pieces.  I found the flash on mine to be sticking out too far to allow a pair
of these to sit flush next to each other.  There are over 20 of these in the
kit.  This caused many parts to be slightly skewed or pinch other parts too
much.  And too much friction causes binding.  After shaving off the flash, no
more problems with mine.

Jason F.