 Star Wars / 5493
Re: Help for hard to find sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:56:50 GMT

Welcome Andrew!

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Unfortunately for most of these types of fans if they knew about LUGNET there
are a lot of people here that would help them out to get the sets for retail
plus shipping charges.

Which is why all my auction listings give the source, and further,
credit Lugnet and suggest that people learn to use it. If all of the
folks who frequent this newsgroup and sold stuff on eBay did the same it
would cut into the scalpers a bit. (a lot of people who frequent this
newsgroup DO already... so partly it's that people don't actually read
the listings.

Anyone who wants to crib from my listings for that purpose is invited.
Notice and credit appreciated, of course, but even if not, I'll get over
it.

My listings may be TOO wordy, though. I of course can't tell, because as
everyone knows... I LIKE to hear myself talk.