 General / 16851
Re: Help ID Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:21:43 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <38DF7873.2847@mindspring.com>...
I've seen it in yellow and blue in Belville sets. I think I've also seen
it in white (have to check tonight). The Flash Speeder has it in green.

Yep. I guess I should have shown the part to my 3 year old son, he built the
Flash Speeder. They use the part for the side walls of the vehicle.

I've never seen it in a pirate set. The raft set and the street sweeper
Benjamin mentioned use the part with the side plate.

I am still looking for a (non Belville) set that has the part in yellow.

Thanks,

Rose