  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 321 – 340 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SEALUG

Greetings everyone! It's time for me to announce SEALUG, the: SEattle Area Lego User Goup I posted an "is anyone interested" notice a few months back in loc.us.wa, and I received a few emails, but I've decided to get off my bricks and send out a big (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

help, express, set
(score: 4.123)

  Re: Can't post via Outlook Express.

Cary, (...) Thanks for the information. It seems that having different True Name and News Name was the problem. Changed them to the same and all seemed to work (I am replying via OE now). Really thanks! Best regards, -- Felipe G. Coury Gerente de (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.122)

  Re: Can't post via Outlook Express.

Cary, (...) Thanks for the information. It seems that having different True Name and News Name was the problem. Changed them to the same and all seemed to work (I am replying via OE now). Really thanks! Best regards, -- Felipe G. Coury Gerente de (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express
(score: 4.122)

  IRPD sensors and LegOS (long)

Well, after much frustration and a great deal of help from the very wise Rossz, I was finally able to get up and running w/ DJGPP and LegOS 0.2.4 The first thing I did was write a program to use with Pete Sevcik's IRPD proximity detectors that he (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, express, set
(score: 4.121)

  Re: NNTP

(...) Outlook Express has a newsreader built in. Configure the news options to the ones at (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.119)

  Re: .org.it ?

(...) Non solo Outlook (Express o non Express) non lo tocco neanche con le molle, ma cerco anche di distruggerlo ogni volta che tenta bastardamente di reinstallarsi :-) Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.119)

  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

You know what I find to be the biggest problem? Finding whether a newsgroup exists for a particular topic or theme I'm interested in. And the solution? Sign up, use a newsreader, and use it's automatic matching function to see if the keyword you're (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.119)

  Re: New Model: "Valour" Advanced Gunship

Here are two entries already in the LUGNET FAQ that may help: How can I set the "Followup-To" when posting a message via e-mail? (URL) can I set the "Followup-To" when posting a message via the web? (URL) Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.119)

  Re: Why Lego, Why

Is that like those compressed-air automatic door dampeners and closers? IMHO, that's a really poor substitute for real pneumatics, and is in no way hydraulic. I don't mean to be sounding mad or anything, but can't TLG stick with something that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

outlook, express
(score: 4.118)

  Re: Double posting.

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FyLv42.Ds0@lugnet.com... (...) [...] (...) new (...) at. (...) the (...) do (...) they (...) Whenever I launch a new window, there's absolutely no doubt about it, because it doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.117)

  Re: Someone's at it again with SPAM

(...) Agreed. Unfortunately, it looks to be from someone with a free ISP account in the UK. Freeserve doesn't explicity outlaw spam but they do say "In particular, you will not use Freeserve to transmit or post anymaterial which is defamatory, (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.117)

  November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books

LUGOLA Meeting November 3rd, 2001-FOLLOWUP NOTE: I apologize for this update coming two weeks late, but it’s tough to concentrate on typing when you are laid up with every flu strain the teachers in the household can bring home. Fortunately, I’m (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

express, set, followup
(score: 4.112)

  Re: Very cool ship

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) It's no huge deal, Mark, but ... it's mainly the fault of Outlook Express, scrolling up a (very) large list of threads to re-examine an old thread is handled very clumsily. Frankly I'd like to use the web (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.108)

  just reposting this

I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the text from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where a sane person would put it. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who cant wait to get Linux on his new PC (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 4.108)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Let's examine what I did wrong yesterday. I attacked Judes site, I promoted personal opinions on my website through this forum, I chose to actively defend my opinions by flaming. I did not set out to try and undermine the existence of Lugnet, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express, set
(score: 4.101)

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo René, (...) OK, falls Du sie auf 1000steine an prominenter Stelle hostest, übersetze ich die Anleitung gelegentlich ins Deutsche (mit besonderem Augenmerk auf die Anmeldung). (...) Hast Du da nicht ein paar vergessen? Mir fallen z. B. noch (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 4.100)

  LUGNET and Matthew Moulton

G'day folks, Yesterday, I think it was, I posted a message about how happy I was that I managed to stay out of the flame war. Now that discussions are a lot less heated, I think I'll add some thoughts. I've been thinking in point-form lately, so (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express, set
(score: 4.096)

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo Todd, ich finde es toll, daß Du Dich hier einschaltest, um zu helfen, den Umgang mit LUGNET für solche Benutzer attraktiver zu machen, die derzeit eine getrennte Lösung bevorzugen. (...) Anhand des Beispiel und der FAQ scheint mir das sehr nah (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 4.095)

  Re: List software?

"Russell Nelson" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:15049.48238.578...nwr.com... (...) Try Outlook Express (is avaible for Win 9x, Win NT, Solaris, Linux, Unix) This program has a Reply Group button and Reply (to sender) works great. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 4.092)

  OT: Outlook Express

Visto che qualcuno di voi è molto esperto di settaggi di Outlook, sapete dirmi come faccio a far comparire "Re:" invece di "R:" quando rispondo, e anche "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote:" invece di "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.089)

More:  Next Page >>