 Space / 5017
Re: Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:51:10 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
Hmmm,

I'm using OE 5.02 for Mac, and my post shows up as a new thread.

Maybe the PC version puts it into the old thread if it has the same name?

I suppose I will have to consider this next time I post a MOC. Perhaps I
could put a date in the subject line to differentiate the posts?

It's no huge deal, Mark, but ... it's mainly the fault of Outlook Express,
scrolling up a (very) large list of threads to re-examine an old thread is
handled very clumsily. Frankly I'd like to use the web interface, but being
across the Pacific and all, it's a lot quicker to read in OE.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/