 Space / 4961
Re: Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:02:46 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote in message ...
I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted.

Well apparently it has, but Mark keeps adding his update to the original
"Mark's Lego creations update" thread posted months and months ago... on my
news reader that thread is in danger of being lost in the mists of
history... so depending on how you read LUGNET news it could be easy to
miss, I guess.

Anyway very cool and nice name.

It's a cool-looking ship, but I can't say that I really like the name.
Sounds a bit sixties/Yellow-Submarine to me...  then again, if it were mine
I probably would have named it something dumb like "Ellipsoroid" or "SS
Verticalburger"; so hey, who am I to criticise? ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/