 Space / 4979
Re: Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:48:21 GMT

From: "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net>

I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted.

This is really really really cool.

Thanks!

I love the kind of organic look.

Thanks!

I love how original it looks. Its funny
cause I saw it on Brickshelf and looked at it really quick because I'm a
huge Gaiman fan (still haven't read the book even though I own it) and then
I saw who made it and was like Doh! I'll get you Sandlin! I'm not sure what
that means.

doh! I just posted a reply to Paul's post saying I'd buy a Spamcake for the
first person to guess the origin of the name. Hmm, your post came after his
in my newsreader. How odd.

Anyway very cool and nice name.

Thanks Jon! Want to add it to the GS?

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin