 Space / 5033
Re: Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:19:03 GMT

One very cool thing is that you can tell how well the dome pieces retain
their luster after the paint was removed.  Look at this pic:

The reflection of the rear gun is very sharp.  Brasso anyone?

Dave

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted.

This is really really really cool.
I love the kind of organic look. I love how original it looks. Its funny
cause I saw it on Brickshelf and looked at it really quick because I'm a
huge Gaiman fan (still haven't read the book even though I own it) and • then
I saw who made it and was like Doh! I'll get you Sandlin! I'm not sure • what
that means.
Anyway very cool and nice name.

    -Jon