 Space / 4954
4953  |  4955
Subject:
Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:18:18 GMT

I've been out of it for a bit so I don't know if this has been posted.

This is really really really cool.
I love the kind of organic look. I love how original it looks. Its funny
cause I saw it on Brickshelf and looked at it really quick because I'm a
huge Gaiman fan (still haven't read the book even though I own it) and then
I saw who made it and was like Doh! I'll get you Sandlin! I'm not sure what
that means.
Anyway very cool and nice name.

    -Jon