 Space / 4986
Re: Very cool ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:04:24 GMT

Sounds good to me. I can't wait until I get my Alpha Team set so I can
update my personal picture to my Muffin Head pic :^D

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net>

Yeah I'd love too. I'll put it in the misc. section for now. I must think of
a way to keep a new circulation of creations at the GS without filling it up
too quick.
Hmmmm..... Maybe I should setup a page for a particular creator if they have
more than say..5 or so creations. It could be a small page with a little
info on them. Every time I receive a new creation that is similar to an
earlier creation in a category I could bump the oldest ship to a text list
on the creator's page. For instance if a creator sends in a new freighter
then they I'll put that link and pic up and remove the old picture but
retain the link on the creator's page. This could help keep the GS from
stagnating and encourage builders to keep building new stuff. Hmmm.. This
might work. Text links take up almost no space and the creator's personal
page shouldn't be to hard to make or be that big. This would take a bit of
time to do because I already have quite a few updates to do now and I'm a
little busy. Anyway I'm just brainstorming.

TMWYT
-Jon