 Administrative / General / 8662
Re: Can't post via Outlook Express.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:03:54 GMT

Cary,

I use Outlook Express to post successfully, and my setup is very
similar. The only thing that might be wrong is your 'True Name' is
different from your 'News Name'. I suspect that if it matters at all
you need to set up Outlook Express to your 'News Name'.
Thanks for the information. It seems that having different True Name and
News Name was the problem. Changed them to the same and all seemed to work
(I am replying via OE now).

Really thanks!

Best regards,

--